Jibba Jabba Jibba Jabba

Nice

Loving the chopped vocals dude, nicely done :)

xMiggyx responds:

thanks ! :)

-= Amplus =- -= Amplus =-

oooh, nice :D

easily the best track on NG for the time being. was NOT expecting to hear what i heard after clicking your upload! the melody, the filth, the BASS = NOM! :D

TheBiocide responds:

Well now, that's quite the compliment, my friend :) Thank you for that! I'm glad you got more than what you bargained for. I like to hope that people always get a little more than what they've come to expect when they listen to my stuff, but I'm sure that's not always the case xD

Thanks again, man!

Pastoral Palaces Pastoral Palaces

i like it

just so nice to listen to whilst in any mood tbh :)
great job! :D

Glomple responds:

Thank you! :D

Atlantising Atlantising

its aight

the first 36secs were perfect listening, the kicks suited the track nicely, i was just dissapointed when they stopped. i feel it has a nice hardstyle vibe to it that needs to be built upon after the initial 36sec, which is also a good place to drop it if you wanna keep the track short and sweet as i feel a drop at this stage could be so hard hitting and orgasmic :P but thats just how i feel.

anyways, i see a fair bit of hard work has gone into this, keep it up man :)

ironblood66614 responds:

THanks ill work on that short is what im going for ... also the bass that came in after 36 secs was a issues with the VSTi

Mau! Mau!

i just wish...

well i wish it was longer, i mean... its amazing and everything, but would be a lot better to be captivated in it for a longer period of time x)

keep up the good work dude :)

zelda theme techno remix(ver2) zelda theme techno remix(ver2)

muchos restecpa!

i quite enjoyed this piece! its different to all the other zelda mixes, which kinda makes me think that this will be featured on one of the top ** lists at some point if people know a good tune when they listen to one. can definately tell a lot has gone into this, keep it up! :)
5/5
10/10
/faved

while you're about check my submissions if ya like :)

-Akeisu- Dream Chaser -Akeisu- Dream Chaser

tappity

the groundwork is there, just needs a few finishing touches such as a bit of bass. maybe a few scratches wouldnt go amiss on something like this too. i have faith in this track if you posess the patience to complete it :)
just make it your own and i look forward to hearing it :)

Glancing Back - F-777 Glancing Back - F-777

not my usual genre

i wouldnt normally listen to classical... but this is just amazing!
10/10
5/5 and faved!

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

AMAZING!

loving it :D
so much that im gonna use it as my ringtone like one or two others have already done according to reviews! :P

Kamui Kamui

i'd love a 320 of this x)

hey, immense tune you got here! any chance of a 320kbps download link? im thinking that it has such a low score (3.3) because its so different, but its deffo my style of listening :) keep up the good work!